Jon thought up some things I didn't think of- I got new running socks, cotton candy, a linen scented candle (smells sooo good!), a card he covered nicely in a cotton t-shirt he cut up. He also covered the box in a cotton t.
I had been thinking for weeks but couldn't think of anything fun. So yesterday (yeh, I waited til the last minute, oops!) Lovie and I went out in search of a present. We got a 3 pack of cotton undershirts and some printer transfer paper... this is what we came up with for Jon...
Shirt numero uno
Shirt numero dos
Shirt numero tres
The cotton ball and q-tip decorated bag
I thought they were pretty funny and Jon thought so, too! The humor continued on our date to the Melting Pot. After two pots of oil were splashing all over us, we finally got a pot that worked (and free dessert!). Our waiter wrote us a note saying that he hoped we had a 'wonderful anniversary despite our woking style'.

No comments:
Post a Comment