Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One more week!

Yesterday Jon drove me down to The Farm for my first appointment in 2 weeks (last week we just had a phone appointment so I didn't have to travel). Lovie is sitting at about a +1/+2 station (moved down a lot!! Isn't +4 crowning??), I'm still 75% effaced, and just starting to dilate. During the exam, our midwife runs into Lovie's head only two inches inside the birth canal! 2 inches is not very far, right? I suppose that's why it's so painful to sit normally- I always have to lean and put all the pressure on my hip instead of my bottom. Pamela told me to hold off for one more week!

At 36 weeks, Lovie weighs 5.5 pounds!

Jon is going out of town Friday-Tuesday, and I'm hoping to hold off until he gets back.  But wouldn't it be funny if she was born on Valentine's day? The full moon is the 17th, and Jon predicts the 21st. Any guesses? I'm gonna say if it's not the 17th/18th then March 3rd. Not sure why :)

No comments: