We had visitors this weekend! Thursday night I was busy getting the house as ready as could be, and all of a sudden I was in an unbelievable amount of pain. Jon had to take me to the ER where we stayed the night. My kidney stones decided to come out at a really bad time! Regardless, Lauren came Friday night and I fell asleep on the couch while we were talking. Jessica & Dawson came Saturday morning. I felt ill ALL weekend, but they were o.k. with my house being in disarray and just hanging out in the living room while I dosed on and off. Hopefully next time they visit I will be a much better host. :)
Dawson was cute crawling around the living room, and he was infatuated with my dryer since it's the front load kind where you can see the laundry going around in a circle. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him watching it! Had I been in better shape, I would have loved to have taken a whole lot of pictures. I didn't even get a picture of me, Lauren, and Jessica! I only took pictures about five minutes before Jessica & Dawson left. Dawson was in no mood to to model since he as busy cutting his first tooth. Here are just a few that I managed to get where he's not giving me the 'evil eye'! ha-ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment