If you asked me where I have been everyday at about 1:00pm, I would tell you I was at the mailbox. Today I got a surprise- my letter actually came! The envelope looked fat, and I immediately figured that a fat envelope is good news. If I had gotten rejected then I probably would have received a skinny envelope. I tore into and read the first word, "Congratulations!" I immediately called Jon to tell him the good news. :) Then mom, my sister, etc. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I know it's going to be hard plus I have a fear of adult poop and having to give a patient a bath after (God forbid) one passes away under my care. I am, however, excited about buying comfy scrubs!

I collect Barbies, so I thought this was cute!
I can't wait to start in January. I want to get it over with and start working! I just wish that Missy didn't transfer to Southern Mississippi so she & I could be in the same class. I hope I meet some new friends in the program.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!! You didn't call me! I am so happy and proud of you! You are going to be the best nurse ever!
Post a Comment