Monday, April 29, 2013


A few weeks ago Jon left us and moved for his job down the north Georgia. Lovie and I have been here prepping and selling our house. Actually, she's been messing up the house as I continually clean it. Sometimes she 'helps', though.

We got a contract on our house and are now prepping for the home inspection, which we are worried about. Sure, we remodeled all the cosmetics our house needed, except for a few windows and the back door that need replacing. However, the house still needs some drainage pipes and crawlspace work since it is damp. That was on our to-do list but since we are moving there isn't really any point in it. When we got hit by the great flood of 2010, I think water has been getting in during every heavy rain since. This month we did some foundation support that  cost over a thousand dollars. Yikes. Prayers for us on Thursday for a decent report and that our buyer doesn't ask us to fix anything. Living apart is super expensive and we really can't afford to comply with any request... even a small one. We are selling our house to a couple from church, and neither of us have an agent- we are doing it "by owner". It's so easy it's scary... I cleaned it and de-cluttered. I took some pics and asked friends to pass them around. I showed it once and got a contract.  Am I don't something wrong? Did I forget a form? Do I need another signature? I'm not sure.. but we will find out at closing.. yikes! I just hope and pray and cross my fingers that something terrible isn't found in the inspection that would make them call off the deal. I am in constant fear of screwing up!

Rentals are scarce in the area we are moving to, and we got turned down for the condo we wanted just because we have Roxanne. The only house that allows dogs doesn't have a fence, but we applied for it and are still waiting to hear. We are hoping to move in on the 15th of May! That's in two weeks!

Oh, and I turn 30 tomorrow! Goodbye 20's. You sure were fun. In the last month of my twenties........

I lost 20 pounds... and you can, too! Just click here.


...I celebrated with my best friend of 27 years!
... with my best friend since 3rd grade!
...with my best friend since high school and partner in crime! Also my giant friend... look how far down Miranda has to squat to take a picture with me!
... with my surrogate mom! (Missy & Davey's mom)
... with my mom and aunts!


...Lovie continued to have a sweet tea addiction. JJ came to visit and took her to chik-fil-a for her birthday.


...my numerous candles nearly caught my hair on fire.


....my baby girl turned 2!


...my dad photo bombed me.
My oldest cousin had his firs child, Luna. I can't wait to meet her!



... Jon threw my a birthday night out with my best friends and family! 





No comments: