I spent the past week trying to furiously complete my thesis which I totally procrastinated on. It's not like a I had infant to care for or anything...
Anyway, it's over. I presented. It was well received, and I passed. I'm officially done with grad school for the SECOND time. As much as I'd like to say I wont ever go back, I'm sure I will. Just not any time soon. ;)
Lovie is growing like a weed. She can roll out of her chair. She eats bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, and squash. I know you are supposed to wait until 6 months to feed them, but she was showing interest and so very hungry so I started her early. She's a much happier baby now!
Jon interviewed for a promotion yesterday. We are desperately praying that he gets it because he's been at his job almost 4 years with no raise (because of state budget cuts). We are anxiously awaiting the verdict. Please say a prayer that he gets it because it would put us in a much much better financial situation. I'd be able to stay home longer and we could pay off the rest of my student loan debt.
Thanks, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment