Sunday, March 20, 2011

40+5

40 weeks + 5 days and still no baby girl! She is mighty comfortable inside my belly. And hungry. I've begun sleep eating- I wake up to find cartons of pudding and yogurt empty beside my bed!

On a fun note, after my successful couponing trip on Monday, Jon became my coupon partner in crime today! We robbed several Target stores! What did we get you ask? A whole load of USDA organic baby food products including rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, baby crack (puffs), and yogurt drops. Here is a picture of what we got today- $127.00 worth of baby goods for $9.09! We only paid tax!! They don't expire for a long time so there is nothing wrong with storing them at our house in the meantime.

Bonus: We drove across town to a Publix that supposedly carries the Happy Baby Organics brand, but it was not in stock.  The manager offered to use 12 of our coupons toward any comparable Gerber product, so we got some different flavors of puffs, yogurt drops, and some more cereals. Score!

Double Bonus: I printed 30 more coupons. Pending I'm not in labor tomorrow, I plan on robbing a few more Target stores :)


No comments: